Last week I posted a link to the Daily Mail article which announced: Here comes the bride. And another one. And another one! Meet world’s first married lesbian THREESOME . . . and they’re expecting a baby due in July. It went on to put the word ‘married’ in inverted commas, since they live in … Continue Reading
Ian Paul: theologian, author, speaker, academic consultant. Adjunct Professor, Fuller Theological Seminary; Associate Minister, St Nic's, Nottingham; Managing Editor, Grove Books; member of General Synod. Mac user; chocoholic. Tweets at @psephizo
To make a one-off or repeat donation to support the blog, use PayPal with the button below:
You can also visit my Patreon page.
For other ways to support this ministry, visit my Support page.
- The beginning of the gospel in Mark 1 video discussion
- How can we offer a message of transforming hope at Christmas?
- Is the ‘coming’ of Jesus in Mark 13 all about the end of the world?
- ‘Nothing has changed’: should the bishops ‘commend’ the Prayers of Love and Faith?
- The ‘coming’ of Jesus in Mark 13 video discussion
My Recent Publications
Andrew Goddard Bible biblical interpretation Biblical literacy biblical theology Christmas Church of England culture discipleship discussion doctrine eschatology ethics evangelism gay Grove guest Hermeneutics History hope interpretation James Blandford Baker Jesus John's gospel Justin Welby leadership lectionary Luke Luke's gospel Matthew ministry mission New Testament Old Testament Paul politics preaching resurrection Revelation same sex unions sexuality theology video Year A Year C