Review of David G. Horrell, An Introduction to the Study of Paul, 3rd edn (T & T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies; London: Bloomsbury T & T Clark, 2015), ISBN 978-0-567-65625-4, p/b, 230 pp. The third edition of David Horrell’s introduction to the study of Paul has the great strengths of its predecessors – above … Continue Reading
Ian Paul: theologian, author, speaker, academic consultant. Adjunct Professor, Fuller Theological Seminary; Associate Minister, St Nic's, Nottingham; Managing Editor, Grove Books; member of General Synod. Mac user; chocoholic. Tweets at @psephizo
To make a one-off or repeat donation to support the blog, use PayPal with the button below:
You can also visit my Patreon page.
For other ways to support this ministry, visit my Support page.
- How can we meet with God in the great outdoors?
- What is the connection between maths (and science) and Christian faith?
- Matching our speech and action in Matthew 21
- Matching our speech and action in Matthew 21 video discussion
- B2 or not B2, that is (still!) the question: Thoughts on B5A and the Prayers of Love and Faith
My Recent Publications
Andrew Goddard Bible biblical interpretation Biblical literacy biblical theology Christmas Church of England culture discipleship doctrine eschatology ethics evangelism gay gender Grove growth guest Hermeneutics History hope interpretation James Blandford Baker Jesus John's gospel Justin Welby leadership lectionary Luke Luke's gospel Matthew ministry mission New Testament Old Testament Paul politics preaching resurrection Revelation same sex unions sexuality theology video Year C